stevenpaulhendryworldofsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://stevenpaulhendry51.forumotion.com

Ask The Universe. Empty Ask The Universe.

Wed May 01, 2024 10:53 am
My mother believes that you should ask the universe for things you want and she associates it with a god or the god as she believes that god is good and loves everyone and she is a prophet and god loves her like everyone else. And this is Joy's belief.

My Gay Bruar Yoong Yimes says "It is not money that is the root of all evil but how you feel about it" and this I believe to be true as the root of all evil is the effect that has on you as it is an evil created not by money but the evil people feel about it and you can feel good with money too and that is not the root of all evil.

Britney Spears was accredited with saying "I am comfortable in my own skin" which a radio DJ said was messed up as she thought it was a weird and riddiculous thing t say as that was the thing I thought she said but others say it now aussie mais I videre et dans an old filme but I dont think she knew this. Evil or Very Mad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum