stevenpaulhendryworldofsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://stevenpaulhendry51.forumotion.com

The Lady Jay. Empty The Lady Jay.

Wed May 01, 2024 10:29 am
This as a boat named after my mother by her husband who is in loco parentis et une bonne homme and I worked on the boats for little money but still better that others and it was really hard work. But the boat got sold for something like £85.000 pounds which was a lot in those days due to the fact that the licence was what is sought after and is more valuable that the boat which comes with the licence so it is not unheard of some of the bigger boats going for 5 million pounds and boats are often scrapped and new boats built to get the licence for them I like working these boats in the west coast like Portree and kyleakin or kyle of Localsh where there was a mission where you could by food that was hot and e few pints. There was there a boat getting repaired on dry doc which was famous as it was the highest grossing boat of it's kind as it 'the boy Andrew' would go out in waters it wasn't to fish in so that for some reason made it do well. On this side of the water the prawns I fished for came out the mud called prawn beds so that you fished them during the day and on the east coast they came out at night which was cold fishing during winter.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum